Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Round 3 PreSeason Week 1 Weigh In

This proves I am still human.  I have not changed my nutrition or exercise regime much since last week's weigh in.  I'm exercising about 150 cals more per day and eating about 150 calories less - I have a gorgeous black cocktail dress to fit into on Saturday!!!

Well, this morning on the scales... I saw no loss, I saw no gain.  I'm still 74.2kg.

Weird thing is, my body feels smaller.  My jeans are loose around the waist.  My new work pants are a little loose.  And you know what???  I still feel fantastic!  I'm treating my body right, I feel great when exercising and I feel good during the day.  I'm going to up my calories back up to 1200cals after I make sure my dress fits when i pick it up tomorrow :)  Please fit!


No comments:

Post a Comment