Sunday, August 7, 2011

Round 2 is ending but this isn't over

Only 1500 calories left to burn before the last weigh in… I can't believe the 12WBT Round 2 2011 is nearly over!  I won't have my 12WBT support crew anymore :(

I've got three days to complete my last fitness test, take my last lot of measurements, weigh in for the last time and take my 'after' photo.  Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!  This is stressful!

But you know what…?  It's sooooooooooooo is not over for me.  This is the life I will live forever.  Just because the last weigh in is over, doesn't mean I can eat chips and sleep in.  Doesn't mean I can snack on a vanilla slice.  Doesn't mean I can order baked cheesecake with my coffee.  It doesn't mean any of that.  It means I have to go it alone in the off-season while I wait for Round 3 2011 to start.

I'm actually looking forward to the off-season.  It will be a great test for me to see how easy or hard it is for me to keep living the lifestyle without being accountable to Mich or the 12WBT team with my weekly weigh in results.  Mich has done such a WONDERFUL job transforming my mind that I know Splash will Smash the off-season :) 

Plus, I will continue to record my weekly weigh in results on here and I DO NOT want you all to read "Oops, I was a slacker this week and put on weight".  That is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

Bring on the Off-Season!!!

Please note - by 'off season' I mean no weigh ins. Pre-season Round 3 actually starts the day after Round 2 ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment