- Ski Chic and I slept well last night as we were exhausted from shopping yesterday.
- We got up, ate a healthy breakfast in our room and got all geared up ready to hit Ballymore Stadium to train with Mish and her crew.
- The cab driver ran a red light and had no idea where he was going, even though we gave him a map!!! But we got there on time.
- Here's a pic of Ski chic and I at the stadium.
- I got to meet some of the Mini comp Team!!! Yay!!! Ute, Nicmack, Snow Bear and x-tina all came up and we exchanged hugs and kisses. It was sooooo cool. We will catch up properly at the party tonight and hopefully takes some pic.
- The Support Crew were great to meet in person and really encouraging. Ski Chic, Nicmack and I had our pic taken with Gabi and we had a great long chat about the Round 3 Newbies.
- We warmed up with Mish then hit the stations with the trainers. I started in the advanced group but quickly changed down to the intermediate group when i could not keep up with the running.
We did bootcamp style training for about 50 minutes and then an aerobic cool down and stretch with Mish. I burnt 480 calories and broke 1 nail. Mish came round to each group during the boot camp and trained us for about 5 minutes. I got to give her a high 5... still totally on a high about that!!! Ski Chic got to high 5 her twice!!! Wooohoooo!
Didn't get our pic take with Mish at training but we will line up for a pic tonight and hope for the best.
Time to snooze then get myself looking hot for tonight's party!!!
I will post tomorrow with all the finale party goss and pics :)