- This program has transformed my mind to focus on me. I come first. Making healthy and active choices everyday are my number one priority.
- Working more efficiently as I am healthier and have a stronger mind.
- My boss, Kerry, emailing Michelle Bridges to thank her for my transformation.
- Michelle Bridges quoting Kerry's email on her facebook page and in an email to the people signed up for Round 3 2011. http://www.facebook.com/12wbt/posts/10150245644436056
- Running 1km non-stop for the first time ever in my life in the Week 12 fitness test. (I'm now training for a fun run in October and I have hated running all my life!)
- Actually getting fit, participating in Step, Pump and Sh'Bam classes, and seeing my fitness improve every week.
- Clothes shopping and fitting into JayJays jeans :)
- My nephews telling me I look skinny.
- Writing a blog for the first time ever. It's been fun and emotional. I'm glad I have documented my journey in writing so I can look back and remember this amazing experience.
- Exuding confidence I didn't know I had.
- Having a 'pay it forward girl' that will join me in Round 3. That is so rewarding to me. You are gonna smash it!
- Participating in the Mini Comp and getting wonderful inspirational emails from my Team every Wednesday that kept me on track.
- Seeing my muscles defining, my stomach getting flatter, my collarbones are back, and my little biceps are cute & getting stronger :)
- And most importantly… having a fabulous support crew including family, friends, bosses, instructors, 12WBT crew & members and many others… This is not a one person journey. You have all contributed to the new me.
- People touching me when they are commenting on my new body… Please don't touch me without asking :)
- The sore muscles and body from training like a crazy woman.
- Getting sleepy by 9pm due to the early morning training.
- Not fully understanding what 'space' I take up. I wish I could have appreciated me sooner. The penny only really dropped last week that I am 'normal-sized' now. It sooooooo hard to get your mind to stop thinking like a fat person, sounds ridiculous but it's true.
This program is awesome (just look at what it did to me people!!!). If you are thinking about a healthier and active lifestyle, it will be the best $200 you invest in yourself. It's not just about weight loss and it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle. And if you need support, I will help you :)
In the lyrics of Gaga, you are on the edge of glory, so sign up for Round 3 on 15/8/11 :)