Saturday, February 23, 2013

Play Lists


During my weight loss phase, I made playlists with songs that had the same beats per minute as the pace I would keep on the crosstrainer. I usually kept a pace of about 135 paces per minute so I picked songs that were 135 beats per minute.



On other cardio equipment and during strength training I play the songs I love:


Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia

We Run The Night - Havana Brown

Hall of Fame - The Script

Good Feeling - Flo Rida

Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida

Sweat - Snoop Dogg vs David Guetta

Wild Ones - Flo Rida featuring Sia

She Wolf - David Guetta featuring Sia

Titanium - David Guetta featuring Sia

Turn Me On - David Guetta featuring Nicki Minaj

Without You - David Guetta featuring Usher

Teenage Dream - Katy Perry

Poker Face - Laga Gaga

Born This Way - Lady Gaga

Telephone - Lady Gaga

Edge of Glory - Lady Gaga

Just Dance - Lady Gaga

Super Bass - Nicki Minaj

Say It Right - Nelly Furtado

Scream - Usher

More - Usher

Yeah - Usher

Don't Wanna Go Home - Jason Derulo

Die Young - Kesha

No comments:

Post a Comment