Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Round 3 Week 7 Weigh In
Heaviest weight 109.6kg
Today's weight 65.3kg
This week lost 0.2kg (0.31%)
Round 3 weight loss 5.8kg (8.16%)
35 week weight loss 44.3kg (40.41%)
All is good in terms of weight and size - I am staying the same which is great. It's my body that is failing me. First a left hip injury three weeks ago from sitting on the floor (stupid stupid). Then a right shoulder injury a week ago from over training. Now my body just generally doesn't feel quite right. I have done no training at all for the last week (and probably for few weeks to come). I'm doing what the doc and physios tell me - rest! But hey, I'm not a victim, I'm a warrior, so watch out because I will be back! There are people MUCH worse off than me out there so I keep smiling.
- I bought a skirt and work pants from Esprit - both size 10. That deserves a Squee!
- I have stopped fighting and accepted the nickname I have been given by many this week - Skinny Mini
- I won a Westfield Shopping Centre makeover and styling session. It will take place this Friday night 28/10.
- I have a special guest on my mini comp video tonight and can't wait to record it!
- I cleared 7 garbage bags of fat clothes from my wardrobe. Boy did that feel great.