- I feel I can accept that I weigh the same as last week (my life isn't about weight loss anymore and although that is hard to get my mind around it is also very invigorating).
- I feel strong and can see my muscle definition improving (and so sore from yesterday's training session - it was a challenging one for me but I got through it).
- I feel my skirt is looser today than last week (Yay).
- I feel that although my pulled nerve in my leg is not healing as quick as I would like, it is not the end of the world.
- I feel that I am slowly getting control of food without having to count every calorie of every meal (as I have been doing since February 2011). I was in Sydney over the weekend and didn't count calories at all. I just made clean choices and focused on portion size. It worked (no weight gain) and it makes me feel empowered.
- Hope everyone is feeling great and is happy with their choices this week.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Round 3 Week 5 Weigh In
Week 5 Weigh In
Heaviest weight 109.6kg
Today's weight 66.5kg
This week lost 0.0kg (0%)
Round 3 weight loss 4.6kg (6.47%)
33 week weight loss 43.1kg (39.32%)
Good morning everyone!!!! How are you feeling today? Today I am focusing on what I feel.