Thursday, July 21, 2011

Training is gonna hurt on Monday!

  • It's day 5 of my solo pyjama party at home as I have the flu.  I'm finally starting to feel better today, which is GREAT!
  • My last training session was a tiny 30 mins on Saturday, but my body didn't feel right so I stopped.  Turns out I was getting sick.
  • I have slept in every day for 5 days, whereas I'm usually out of bed at 5.30am and I'm at the gym by 6.15am.  I'm secretly enjoying the sleep ins though.  I have decided not to train until Monday as I want to be totally healthy before getting back into it. 
  • I bought a pair of Adidas leggings and matching hoodie last month as a reward to workout in when I reach 80kg.  Yesterday I weighed in at 79.5kg.  I'm sooooooooooo hanging out to wear my new gear!!  Just gotta ditch this flu.
  • One thing I know for sure is... my body is gonna HURT from training on Monday!  Will be totally worth it though :)  Can't Wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment