Saturday, February 25, 2012

Indoor Rock Climbing

Wow what a morning!  The 12WBT Vic Crew Facebook Group were invited to attend an indoor rockclimbing activity.

I woke up totally nervous but so excited.  I have been rock climbing once and it was really a sorry excuse for climbing as I was terrible and didn't get far off the ground.  Today was going to be different.  I am 48 kilos lighter and determined to succeed!

My buddy, Marianne, and I were both new to climbing and ready to conquer those walls!  Thanks to Kelly for doing such a great job organising this activity that was thoroughly enjoyed by all.  I will definitely do it again and again :)

Here's a short video of one of my climbs,  Splash's Climb!
followed by some pics :)











2 comments:

  1. Was great fun! Glad we could just hear you in the video- I was a bit worried it would be too loud. Was nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was great to meet you too Jane :) Thanks so much for the vid. You are the perfect camera-woman and the vid is exactly what I wanted :) All the best for this round!

    ReplyDelete