Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Going Solo Week 6 Weigh In


Stats
Heaviest weight 109.6kg
Ideal weight 62 to 65kg
Last week's weight 62.4kg
Today's weight 60.9kg
Body fat 26.5%
This week I lost 1.5kg
Going Solo Week 1-6 weight loss 0.7kg
48 week weight loss 48.7kg (44.43%)

Summary
This week's loss is not a true reflection of where I am at.  I was at home ill yesterday. I slept all day and ate very little.  I would not have lost 1.5kg this week if I had of consumed my usual calories yesterday. Therefore I expect to put on weight by next week.

I only trained once this week. That's disappointing but it's out of my control at the moment so I am not beating myself up about it.

I have recruited more friends and colleagues to 12WBT Round 1 which is very exciting.  I can't wait for them to share the journey with us.  They are all nervous / excited and it's so cute to see!  

See you in pre-season!

No comments:

Post a Comment