Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Going Solo Week 3 Weigh In

Stats
Heaviest weight 109.6kg
Ideal weight 62-65kg
Today's weight 61.1kg
Body fat 26.5%
This week lost 0.7kg (1.13%)
Going Solo Week 3 weight loss 0.5kg (0.79%)
45 week weight loss 48.5kg (44.25%)

Summary
So i have been slack updating my blog with my weight so here is my table of my 45 weeks to date.






Has been easier than expected to maintain my weight without training.  I can tell that if I eat some treats I just need to a eat clean 1200 calories for a couple of days to balance it out.  Other than that i have been not counting calories every day.  Instead I monitor portion size and wait for my stomach to tell me I am hungry before eating anything.  It's working well so far.

However I am CRAVING training!!!  I am going to do a light butt workout the Lean and Strong girls brought to my attention everyday while at our beach house and see if i can increase the reps each day.  Slowly does it until I can get back into the real Lean and Strong program.  Can't wait!


I am under my goal weight so bring on sampling treats this weekend for Christmas!  But I won't go crazy as i know how easy it is to undo all the hard work I have done this year.  It's not worth blowing it all for two days for feasts... DEFINITELY NOT WORTH BLOWING IT!!!


Wishing you a Merry Christmas and make sure you have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment