Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Round 3 Week 10 Weigh In

Stats
Heaviest weight 109.6kg
Today's weight 63.9kg
BMI 26.6
This week lost 0.4kg (0.62%)
Round 3 weight loss 7.2kg (10.1%)
40 week weight loss 45.7kg (41.7%)

Summary
- After 3 weeks of No Training At All, I have completed 3 x 30 min light cardio session in the last week.  Burnt 200-277 cals per session.  I know it sounds pathetic! But for me at the moment, it is better than sitting on the couch.  Hope I can manage another 3 similar sessions in the week ahead as it helps to keep my mind strong.
- I don't want to drop below 64kilos so this week I will eat a bit more food on the weekend to make sure of that.
- I'm sticking to counting 1200cals per day during the week and then not counting calories on the weekend but using portion size as my guide.  I want this lifestyle to be normal and I'm getting good at staying the same weight over the weekend without counting calories.
- I now weigh myself Wed and Sat to gauge how much I can eat on the weekends in order to stay the same weight.
- this lifestyle is forever but DAMN I am going to miss Round 3.  It's been the best Round for me by far as I have been exposed to SO MANY amazing people that have welcomed me into their support crew. 
- And my Mini Comp Round 3 Team has been fantastic to be a part of.  Not only has it kept me on track but, once again, the team has let me into their support crew and reading their emails of achievements and tough times on Wednesday is THE HIGHLIGHT of my week.  I will really miss that.

No comments:

Post a Comment