Friday, June 24, 2011

How am i making this work?

Honestly, i don't think about what i am doing, I Just Fricken Do It (JFDI).
  • I know i have to eat no more than 1200 calories per day... so i JFDI.
  • I know i have to exercise over 500 calories per day, 6 times per week... so I JFDI.
  • If i am going to eat out on a particular day, i will exercise about 700-900 calories to make up for the extra calories i may eat.
  • I plan my exercise schedule and food serves in advance to make the implementation easier.
  • I exercise in the mornings when life hasn't started so I can't be interrupted.
The best thing i did is stop the little voices in my head that used to make excuses (too tired to exercise, I'll just eat one piece of cake, it's too cold to go to the gym, i cant be bothered... blah blah blah).

My simple advice is - Ditch the excuses and JFDI :)

No comments:

Post a Comment