- Been diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Stopped lifting weights and exercising due to CFS
- Gained fat and my strength has diminished
- Gained weight
- Changed from working full time to part time to taking extended leave
- Complete personal training course that I deferred due to illness.
- Walk for 15 minutes once or twice a week and increase the intensity and duration of exercise when my body allows.
- Fuel my body adequately for energy, not to entertain my tastebuds.
In twelve months time I want to have no regrets and be the best version of me. I call this version SplashAttack. I will record my SplashAttack journey here. Knowing I will blog my year will keep my mind strong as I don't want to report that I have failed or made bad decisions. Unfortunately CFS drives what I can physically do and when I can do it. Planning ahead doesn't always go to plan. However, my mind determines what I do with my energy when I have it and how I fuel my body.