Friday, December 23, 2011

Splash's No Excuses Workout

I have been making treats while on holidays at my sisters' beach house.  So to balance them out, I have made my own No Excuses Workout.  Here's a vid demonstrating the exercises and the workout is written below.  

Consult your doctor before commencing an exercise program and ask your gym instructor for clarification if you are unsure how to do the exercises (or substitute/eliminate them).


10 x Butt Blasters Left
10 x Push Ups
10 x Ab Crunches or Curls Left
10 x Tricep Dips or Tricep Pushups
10 x Jump Squats
10 x Side Planks Left
10 x Step Curl

Repeat on the Right Side to complete One Set

I do 10 Repetitions of each exercise and 3 or 4 Sets per workout, once per day.

Set the number of Repetitions to suit you
Set the number of Sets to suit you

Increase the Repetitions or Sets every second day

I do one set for each treat I want to eat on that day BEFORE I eat the treat :)  So, have your treats and balance them out with your new active lifestyle that 12WBT has taught you to lead.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment