Monday, August 1, 2011

2 weeks to go of 12WBT Round 2 2011

It's the start of week 11 and there's only 2 weeks to go of the 12WBT Round 2 2011.

The last two weeks have been challenging for a few reasons:
  • I was sick with the flu for 12 days and stuck at home bored
  • I did not exercise for 15 days because of the flu
  • I had to be really strict with food to compensate for no exercise
  • I celebrated my birthday twice:
    • with a family dinner on 25/7 where I ate twice as much shepherds pie than I should have
    • with my girlfriends over for afternoon tea on 31/7 where I controlled what I ate

On a brighter note:
  • I hit the gym this morning for the first time in 15 days!!!  OMG it felt soooooooo good!  I wore my new leggings for the first time and I found it rather exciting  (I have NEVER bought or worn leggings before).
  • My friends are absolutely wonderful and their birthday gifts compliment my new lifestyle perfectly!  I received a Bras n Things Voucher, Lorna Jane Voucher, money to buy a new outfit and a gorgeous candle holder.  Love my girls!
  • There are 4 of us doing 12WBT Round 2 (my sis, 2 cousins and I).  I think we may have recruited a few more to do Round 3 with us... exciting times ahead!!!

I'm so motivated to finish this round with a bang, and continue living and breathing this program during Pre-season Round 3 2011.  I'm aiming to lose another 3kg in the next fortnight.  I can definitely achieve this if I JFDI.

I got a feeling the scales are going to be great this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment