Friday, July 22, 2011

Mich's Shout Out to my Sis

In the Week 10 email that Michelle Bridges sent to all her Round 2 2011 participants, she included a shout out to my sister (Ski Chic).  Here's the shout out... how cool!!
A Shout-out to Ski Chic and the Teenager!
Well, what can I say! They say it how it is! Don't you love teenagers? (Well I love this one) Well done Ski Chic! Keep on smiling you certainly deserve to. Check out what the teenager said! 


This is what my sister posted on the Forums.

My Moment of Success
I have not reached my goal weight, in fact I have not lost any weight in the last two weeks!!. But yesterday I had a moment where I really saw how much I have achieved this year. 
Being school holidays we had my friend and her children, 18, 15 and 13yrs come over for a catch up.  Her 18 yr old son walked in and respectfully said hello and gave me a kiss.  Then he must have actually looked at me and his surprised face just stared and he said ”Wow, you’re as skinny as!”  Well that made my day, week , month and year!!!.  We all had a good laugh and I still cannot get the smile off my face! 
Since starting round 1 this year I have lost 19 kg and am now a size 14-16, which is what I was when I was a teenager.  My BMI is 29 and I am still 10 kg overweight,  I am 49 years old and an 18 year old thinks I am ” as skinny as”.  Like I said I am still smiling!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment